The GLM Associate is a member/business directory WordPress plugin that provides a suite of comprehensive management tools for Destination Marketing Organizations (DMO’s) and Member based entities. Create a collaborative and interactive business directory for your website, with custom search features (that you can control), an events calendar with online registrations, billing/invoicing module, visitor lead collection and distribution, and featured and special package promotions.
Highlights and Features of the GLM Associate
- Fully responsive across all device platforms
- Manage membership and business directory categories, amenities, events, and visitor leads options.
- Build out search criteria options for visitors, that can include category types, pinpoint display on mapping software, amenities, and regions.
- Assign multiple administrators with different permission levels for access and management.
- Create invoices for membership renewal, digital ad programs, or individual sales efforts with the Billing Module.
- Enable Event Registrations with automatic credit card processing, email notifications for completed registrations and reminders and reports.
- Communicate with members in a private ‘Members Only Area’, which not only gives members the ability to manage profiles, events, contacts, special packages, and visitor leads, but can also be mechanism for your organization to post information on news items, services, special event announcements, etc.
Member/Business Listing Directory
The ability to create unlimited records for Members/Business listings, the Member Database has numerous features that can be utilized to build a comprehensive business directory for your website. Contacts/Users can update business profiles, flag amenities, add/manage event records, create special packages, include a photo gallery, upload a video URL, brochure or menu files, and add social media account URLs. Visitor Leads and Billing module can be seamlessly integrated.
Promote destination and community events with Geo mapping, share to calendar and social networks, create a printable PDF of event listings based on date range, manage recurring events in a single record, and so much more! Externally, your members, community partners and business organizations can add, edit, and manage events within their member account, creating a collaborative effort in promoting destination events.
Members can search by date range and areas of interest, downloading visitor leads that have given permission to your organization to share their contact information. Administrators of the website have full access to all visitor leads, with additional groups and search criteria available for their custom profiling of visitors.
Special Packages or Offers
Package add-on includes start/end date, expiration date fields, image and text description, URL and price field. Formatted and styled within your website to display on independent member profile pages, as well as your custom package page that contains all your members package offers.
Create stand-alone Event Registrations or utilize an existing event calendar record to enable online Registrations. This module includes the capability for custom ‘add-on’ fields (such as meal selections, T-shirt size, etc., per attendee), inventory management for attendees, custom reporting module, custom email messages for reminders, follow ups and registration confirmations. Works great for class registrations, workshops, fundraisers, conferences, networking, and nearly any other type of event.
Create customized invoices based on membership type, billing line items, and even set renewal dates with custom email messages that can be sent automatically based on number of days prior to renewal. Once invoices are created, they are stored as PDFs, which can be sent via email or snail mail. Integrate Authorize.net as your payment gateway, allowing for automatic credit card processing of payment, with auto generated receipt. Full reporting mechanisms are in place for upcoming renewals, past due invoices and tracking of all invoices generated.