Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and SERP Schema for Traffic Conversion
Get your site ahead of your competition and in front of your target audience
Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of affecting the visibility a website in a search engine’s natural or organic search results. The success of your organizations website on the World Wide Web is heavily dependent on strategic Search Engine Optimization efforts.
Our monthly programs and services include creating a strategic outline for SERP (Search Engine Results Pages) visibility and organic rankings.
Our process will:
Increase your website’s traffic through direct target-marketing.
Boost your market share.
Overshadow your competitors with your higher placement.
Gaslight Media’s Recurring SEO Optimization Cycle
Gaslight Media’s Search Engine Optimization is a multi-step process that includes continuing on-site and off-site modifications.
- Keyword Phrase Research & Site Content
Maximize the content of your website with quality content that will increase targeted traffic.
- Website Optimization Recommendations
We will optimize your website to fit the always-changing search engine standards.
- Initial Marketing Process
Get your site set up correctly with local search and getting your site indexed correctly.
- Analyzing Results
Quality reporting with insight on keyword phrases and visitors.
- Monthly Maintenance
The experts at Gaslight Media study the results of the ranking and traffic reports to determine if the keyword phrases we are targeting are performing to their potential, or if they should be modified. Gaslight Media continues to build correctly constructed links to your website to guide search engines.
SEO Programs and Monthly Services
We will create a comprehensive SEO strategy based on our years of industry-leading experience from the ground up, or can support an existing campaign endeavor that we can modify to enhance visibility and traffic conversion.
- Keywords are researched, created and implemented by experts at Gaslight Media to get your website organically ranked in the SERPs
- Implementation of a site map (a Web page index, which contains a list and links of all pages within the website)
- Optimization of content: This process includes ensuring optimizing the code of your website, custom meta descriptions, the text on your site
- Optimization of internal linking structure and anchor text
- Local placement – optimized submission to Google Maps and Bing Local
- Bi-Monthly blog posts are shared with the latest SEO news and trends
We use the best industry programs to find you opportunities for enhancing your Internet presence, and marketing opportunities of your website. This program includes the Basic SEO program, with additional services of:
- SEM consultation and maintenance of meta data on your site for continued optimization as well as additional keyword research and implementation
- Optimization of your blog posts and internal linking
- Professional graphical analysis and reporting of rankings, as well as ranking indicators for website on a monthly basis
- Link building
- Direct access to our SEO Experts to answer your questions in a timely and efficient manner
This plan includes monitoring, consulting time and management of your website account of the PPC program. A separate bid amount for keywords will be established for your website will be agreed upon once the research and analysis is completed. Average consulting time management varies for each website, with an average of 2-3 hours per month, but plus allocated PPC monies.
Level up your effort to increase traffic conversion by having us implement a Structured Data Schema, which can result with Google, Bing and Yahoo featuring your website URL’s as Featured Snippets and inclusion within the ‘People Also Ask (PAA*)’ provided in a Google search. The end goal: Create targeted campaigns to increase traffic and customer conversion to your website.
The evolution of search engines has changed dramatically over the past several years, due to the fact that AI (artificial intelligence) technology behind voice search has become much more accurate, and often used on smartphones, tablets and voice assistants such as the Amazon Echo or Google Home, to search for information.
The growth in use of ‘smart’ devices has dramatically changed organic listing results in the search engines, with the most important being the use of Rich or Featured snippets that show up in Google, not only for voice search but also in mobile and desktop search.
What are Rich or Featured Snippets?
Rich snippets are an additional way to enhance your website content search engine visibility by helping Google, Bing, and Yahoo better understand the content that your website contains.
Google extracts short pieces of information – AKA ‘snippets’ – from selected web pages that have a structured data schema incorporated, and “features” it in highlighted boxes that are presented at the top of search results, hence the name, “Featured Snippets”.
What Structured Data Schema can be used for:
- What people search for with Voice Search
- Information about Deals, Sales and Promotions
- Destination attractions, historical facts and mapping location
- Information about Upcoming Events and Activities
- Options find Business Information
- Access to Customer Service or Support
What we will do for you:
- Keyword Research & Identification of Featured Snippet Opportunities
- Optimized SEO Content Creation for applicable website pages
- Correct Page & Heading Layout to help win Position 0
- Create a FAQ and Answer page that targets the (People Also Ask) section of Google, as well as voice search to maximize visibility.
- Fully optimize for SEO, Featured Snippet Opportunities, and your visitors
It is estimated that by 2020 over 70 million U.S. households are expected to have a voice assistant like Amazon Alexa or Google Home. Google Home uses snippets (along with structured data and knowledge graphs) to answer user questions, making this an essential service for your website if you are looking to gain visitor traffic and conversion rates.