- Start Outlook
- Click on the File menu, and then click Add Account (or if account exists, select Account and Edit)
- Select Manual setup or additional server types, and then click Next.
- Select the desired E-Mail account then click “Change”
- Verify and correct as necessary the following settings
- “E-mail Address:” should have your complete E-Mail address including domain
- “Incoming mail server (POP3):” should be “mail.gaslightmedia.com”
- “Outgoing mail server (SMTP):” should be “mail.gaslightmedia.com”
- “User Name:” should be your complete E-Mail address including domain
- “Password:” your current password setting should be correct
- “Log on using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)” should?NOT?be checked
- Click “More Settings…”
- Select the “Outgoing Server” tab
- Verify that the following item is checked – “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication”
- Click on the “Advanced” tab
- Make sure this box is checked – ‘This server requires an encrypted connection’ (SSL) check box under Incoming Server (POP3).
- Note: the Incoming Server (POP3) box should be set to port 110.
- Change “Outgoing server (SMTP):” to 2500
- Click OK. On the right side of the POP and IMAP Account Settings screen, click Test Account Settings.
- Click “Next” then “Finish”.
Modern Intelligent Powerful
Websites That Engage
- Four Emails or Blog posts you should have ready during the Quarantine
- Five Tips for Working From Home
- Five Simple Content Marketing Trends for 2020
- What is Your Strategy for SEO Marketing?
- We launched 9 new websites on the same day. Historic.
- April 2020
- March 2020
- January 2020
- March 2019
- February 2019
- December 2018
- October 2018
- September 2018
- August 2018
- April 2018
- December 2017
- November 2017